The Music Handbook Level 1 builds on the skills children have learned at Beginner’s Level, while still supporting the teacher every step of the way.
Suitable for beginners aged 5-8 years, who have completed The Music Handbook Beginners. The Handbook has 192 pages and includes 7 CDs with all teaching and song tracks.
The CDs provided with Jolly Music contain teaching tracks, that are intended for children to imitate, rather than sing along with, and they are therefore sung simply and without accompaniment in order to provide the best model for the children.
The Music Handbook Level 1 also contains:
- 30 clear, structured and sequenced lesson plans
- 5 new rhymes and 14 new songs as well as lots of old favourites
- Introduces the children to pitch names, pitch handsigns, rhythm names and notation
- Resources section with songs, rhymes, actions and games
- Templates for puppets and rhythm activities
- Suitable for children aged 5-8 who have completed Beginner’s level
Visit the Jolly Learning website to hear samples of the tracks included in with The Music Handbook Level 1.
Tailours House, High Road, Chigwell IG7 6DL, United Kingdom