+44 (0) 20 8501 0405
Cyrilla Rowsell & David Viden
£32.08 (£38.50 including VAT)
Jolly Learning Educational Publishing
The Music Handbook Level 3 builds on the skills the children learned at Level 1 & 2, while still supporting the teacher every step of the way.
Suitable for children aged 7-10, The Music Handbook Level 3 builds on the lessons from Level 2.
The Handbook has 212 pages and includes 7 CDs with all teaching and song tracks. The CDs provided with Jolly Music contain teaching tracks, that are intended for children to imitate, rather than sing along with, and they are therefore sung simply and without accompaniment in order to provide the best model for the children.
The Music Handbook Level 3 also contains:
- 30 clear, structured and sequenced lesson plans
- Includes four rhymes and 25 songs, including lots of old favourites
- Reinforces the children’s knowledge of pitch names and handsigns and introduces lots of new rhythms
- Resources section with songs, rhymes, actions and games
- Templates for puppets and rhythm activities
Visit the Jolly Learning website to hear samples of the tracks included in with The Music Handbook Level 3.