Music Mark is a membership organisation for Music Services and/or Lead Organisations of a Music Education Hub, their teaching and support teams, their partners and their schools.
We aim to enable our members, and the wider music education sector, to deliver high-quality musical and social outcomes for all children and young people.
We call upon key decision makers in central and local government and all who hold a stake in the strategic planning and operational delivery of music education to support us in continuing to raise that status and value of music in a broad and balanced education through:
- continuing and enhanced ring-fenced government funding for music education to ensure that the National Plan for Music Education can be fully implemented and achieved by 2020 alongside ensuring the place of music education beyond 2020
- continuing and enhanced support from local authorities and other bodies to exercise their civic responsibilities and own local decision making to complement the national framework for music education
- an unswerving commitment to supporting the professional development of the workforce, especially in the quality of teaching and learning, as well as the quality of access and provision in music education, in schools, music services and music education hubs
- the strongest possible focus on the impacts and outcomes for children and young people, musically, personally, socially and educationally; dedication to best progress and highest achievement for all
- clear and unequivocal support for articulating and enabling the rich and positive impacts that a high quality music education has on schools and their communities
Chesford Grange, Kenilworth, United Kingdom
Date: 24 November 2017 To 25 November 2017
Timing: 12:00 am To 12:00 am
Visited 211 times, 1 Visit today